Login failed oerr :[3113]

From: Lee Kang Won <newton_at_3rsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 04:37:06 GMT

I'm having miserable problem with Apache & Oracle server 8.0.5 for linux. Everything works fine if apache and oracle don't work together. But when I tried to do something with CGI, it can't even login. And what drives me crazy is that it says 'EOF in the comm. channel' <= oerr[3113].
If my program runs separated from apache (from shell), it does login alright, and fetch records.

As you may see, it doesn't seem to be an usual cgi error such as 'Premature script...'.

Please help me out of this hell...

thanx Received on Thu Nov 04 1999 - 22:37:06 CST