Re: Rename Database

From: Erwin Dondorp <erwindon_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 00:07:56 +0100

Uh Oh,

This procedure will rename the database itself. It will not rename the instance name.
You only need to change the servicename to accomplish this. I'm fluent with this under UNIX, but NT stores this differently. My best guess is to hack the registry: just search for all the places where the old instance name occurs.
And don't forget the startup script.

Erwin

--
Erwin Dondorp