Get rownum or rowid in insert URGENTT!!!!

From: Carlos <dpafumi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:21:49 -0800

Hi!

I need something very Urgent!!
I am making severals inserts in a table, for each one I need to get the rowid or rownum . How to do it?
I tried with a trigger, but it didn't work. Any suggestion? I don't know in which moment the client is going to make an insert, that's why I need these, to identified that row.

Thanks
Carlos Received on Thu Nov 04 1999 - 15:21:49 CST