[OCI]How to get table name after oparse()

From: jmseo <jmseo2000_at_netsgo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:53:14 +0900

Hi,

In OCI application, how can I get the table name from the sql string after oparse()?
Let's suppose the sql string is "select a from aaa". And oopen(), oparse() will be called in OCI program. Now I'd like to know the table name "aaa", because I need to use it in other function,
where the table name is not know until the "select ..." statement is parsed or executed.

Thank you in advence Received on Thu Nov 04 1999 - 01:53:14 CST