Re: error in loading shared libraries

From: Brian Rasmusson <br_at_bellesystems.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:56:43 +0100

Sofie,

if you work on Solaris you must set the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to $ORACLE_HOME/lib. If you work on HP-UX this environment variable is named SH_LIB_PATH (something like that anyway).

Hope this helps,

Brian

In article <7vpaj5$ge5$1_at_naxos.belnet.be>, SKempeneer_at_cereus.be says...