error in creating a new db on solaris

From: Sajnish Gupta <sgupta_at_orillion.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:14:25 -0600

When I run the CREATE DATABASE script I get the following error:

ORA-07252: spcre: semget error, could not allocate semaphores Cause: semget system call returned an error. There is possibly a resource limit
problem.
Action: Examine errno. Verify that enough semaphores are available in sys-tem.
If additional errors occur in destroying the semaphore sets, then sercose[0] will be non-zero. If this occurs, remove the semaphore sets using ipcrm.

I have checked my /etc/system file and everything is according to Oracle's standards. What else can I do to get rid of this error. thanks
SG Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 14:14:25 CST