Login from selected hosts

From: Steffen Greiffenberg <sg_at_w.de>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 18:16:34 +0100

Hi,

is it possible to allow a user-login to an oracle database only for selected hosts? I've searched for such an option using the svrmgr and the ora-docs, but I'm afraid I must do it with the tns-listner and there'll be no possibility to set restriction for a single user. So any idea?

TIA
Steffen Greiffenberg
--
TU Dresden