Re: 8i server/8i lite replication

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 08:23:58 -0800

Babypuke

Do you have the capability to add calls to REPLICATION_OFF and REPLICATION_ON procedures? Of course, there is a slight problem here in that it's suggested that you need to suspend replication activity for all master groups in your replicated environment before setting this flag. I don't have two databases at the moment to play with to see if this is really a necessity or just a recommendation.

Pete