Re: Is anyone using ADSM /IBM AIX 4.2 for oracle Backups.

From: Roger Hohmann <roger_p_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 16:23:53 GMT

For Oracle, there exist something called "Tivoli data protection for oracle", former "ADSM Connect Agent for Oracle" which works as an output device for EBU or RMAN.

The whole ADSM stuff was moved from IBM to Tivoli.

Roger Hohmann

In article <38187AC7.6D0842DA_at_yahoo.com>,   duraisingh <duraisingh_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hellow Guru's
>
> Is anyone using ADSM tool for Oracle/AIX 4.2 Backups.
> I need to configure adsm client & server. Is anyone have the exposure
on
> this . Please give some ideas , scripts for How to configure the
> parameters for oracle cold backup as well as hot backup.
> We are using oracle 7.3/65gb/Ibm Aix4.2.
> Even if you know some important web site for grasping useful tips.
> Please send.
> TIA
>
> John Durai

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 10:23:53 CST