Oracle on Unix (AIX) or NT

From: <jagsoft_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:20:11 GMT

At the beginning of the year 2000 we are planning to install oracle as a back end for our imaging efforts. After the initial setup we will be following this with web enabling the oracle. What we are trying to find out is some of the issues for these two platforms and which one would be the best option for us.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 08:20:11 CST