Returning Record Sets (Oracle 7.3.4) via ADO

From: Keith Jamieson <jamiesonk_at_phoenix.ie>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:25:25 -0000

Heres the situation. I have written PL/SQL procedures and Functions which return record sets in oracle.
The VB developers here have managed to retrieve recordsets when each of the columns in the record set is declared as an out parameter within a procedure.

This is based on the example given in URL support.microsoft.com

Article-ID Q174679
Title How to retrieve resultsets from oracle stored procedures.

PL/SQL 2.3 allows you to base PLSQL tables on records. We have verified the functions and procedures from within Oracle and they do operate as expected.
However when we call the procedure, a type mismatch error message is received:
Does anyone have any examples, or know whether ADO supports this feature? Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 05:25:25 CST