Re: HOW TO CONFIGURE ORACLE7 TNSNAMES UNDER NT4?

From: Chroma <test_at_chromazone.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:45:22 +0100

Thanx!

Yeah well, it is a production system and running smoothly. I'm only looking into upgrading some parts of it, for example the SQL*NET version (now 1.1) and the client forms (still running under DOS 5.0). Must confess, I didn't now anything about Workgroup 7, until I accepted the job. I've only worked with 7.3 and higher under HP Ux 10. Totally different story.

Martijn

<941624987.3168.0.pluto.d4ee154e_at_news.demon.nl>...