Re: Scalability issues with Oracle8i EJB

From: Martin Hepworth <maxsec_at_totalise.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 08:25:59 +0000

Timo

Personally for this kind of app and get Oracle/SUN in and pay them to go throught the performance of the system, as it sounds like your site not functioning would be critical. A little money spent now can save alot of money later when the &*it hits the fan.

The underlying layout of the Oracle RDBMS's in this situation can reap huge differences in performance, as will the sizing of the init.ora params

my 2 pence worth

Martin