ORADIM.EXE show TNS-12570 TNS:packet reader failure

From: kelvin <knng_at_infoware.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 13:48:55 +0800

Hello,

    I installed Oracle 8i to Windows2000 Advance Server RC1. It is work fine initially.
However, after I modified some user information in 'Active Directory User' ( I forgot which part ).
Everytime I start Oracle Instance by oradim.exe, 'oradim.log' will show :

    'TNS-12570 TNS:packet reader failure'

And the oracle instance cannot be started again. I checked that the execute right of ORACLE.EXE
is ok and problem is still there after I reinstall ORACLE 8i.

Can anyone give me some suggestion on it ?

Thank you for your attention.

Kelvin Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 23:48:55 CST