Backup question

From: Carlos <dpafumi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 08:53:59 -0800

Hi Guys!

I have a simple question. I want to backup to different files to a tape, how to do that?
I tried with tar and cpio, but every time I added the second file, I lost the first one over the tape. So.... any suggestions? I don't want to copy them in one path, I want to do it in two path (I mean, use 2 tar or cpio).
Also I'd like to know how do you dou your backups.

Thanks for your help

Carlos Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 10:53:59 CST