Re: How you built web application with Oracle?

From: Remco Moolenaar <remco_at_scc.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 10:45:24 +0100

Jeff Lee wrote:

> I am a beginner of web builder, and I am seeking a efficient way to develop
> web application with Oracle rather than with Embedded SQL.
> Could you share your idea about the ways?

You have several options (depending on budget and history):

- Low budget: use WebDB
- Medium budget: use Oracle 8i and Java
- High budget: use Oracle Designer/2000 + OAS
- Use Forms Server if you want to web enable Forms applications.

Remco.

--

Remco Moolenaar                                   mailto:remco_at_scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/

Amsterdam, The Netherlands                   mailto:remco_at_bsdapps.org

Maintainer of the BSD Applications database at http://www.bsdapps.org/ Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 03:45:24 CST