Starting Pro*c program

From: sgundu <sgundu_at_tdcs.tel.gte.com>
Date: 1 Nov 1999 20:49:09 GMT

Hi All,

      I had a pro*c program that uses DBMS_PIPES to send email form database. This program works fine and sends an email. The database shuts down at night to run backups. Whenver the database shutdown, this program is getting terminated, so i have to start this program manually. Instead of that i decided to set a cron job that starts this program automatically at 6:00 AM. I don't know for some reason cron is unable to start this program. I don't know why? Looks like i need to start this program manually after each database shutdown. Anybody can tell me a soution for this problem?

sree Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:49:09 CST