Re: run time stats and x$ tables

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:10:09 GMT

Hi Ed,

These statistics are cummulative, so Tuesday's figures will include Monday's. Most of my APT scripts like this one just look at the cummulative statistics for the life of the instance, because as a consultant, that's often all I've got to work with.

However, there is nothing stopping you from using the same technique that the Oracle utlbstat.sql and utlestat.sql scripts do to compute the difference in the statistics over an interval.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/