Re: ORA-25125 preventing import BUFFER POOL not allowed HELP

From: <aneela1975_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 17:28:29 GMT

In article
<941281039.916126_at_newton.dialix.com.au>,   trwi_at_perth.dialix.com.au (Trevor Williams) wrote:
> db: 8.0.5.1.0
> os: HP 11.0
>
> I copied db datafilkes from HP 10:20

(8.0.5.1.0) and recreated the control
> files; everything seems to be working fine
except this!
> Rerunning the cat scripts makes no difference.
> If I export a table, I cannot import it .
>
> Does anyone know how I might be able to uimport
the data from an export
> dump file? Pre-createing the tables/indexes
makes no difference.
> How can I export without the BUFFER_POOL
option? Or must it be changed
> from the default (DEFAULT)??
>
> I need to get at some data in my exports, so
any assistance will be much
> appreciated.
>
> (show=y and indexfile= both generate SQL with
the BUFFER_POOL option, and
> the SQL cannot be run.)
>
> Trevor

This is a platform specific bug for HP UX 11.0 The bug no. is 803841. It is fixed in 8.0.5.2, but I hear that this has problems in SQL loader. If you just need the bug fixed, I have the files with me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 11:28:29 CST