Re: oerr on Windows NT?

From: Dom <edwardsd7650_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:44:59 GMT

If its any good to you, I've written a VB application that does just this. I don't have a website, but would be glad to mail it to you (about 250k zipped). You can use it from Dos (where it uses echo for output) or as a GUI tool.

Hope this helps

Dom
dominic.edwards.remove-to-reply_at_bigfoot.com

--
dominic.edwards.remove-to-reply_at_bigfoot.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 04:44:59 CST