Help with install!!

From: Bigdog11 <biggestbear33_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:44:00 GMT

Hi I have Oracle 8 server running on WinNt Server 4(stand alone), when I install it it works just fine, however I also have Oracle Developer - Developer 6 and when I install this overtop of the Oracle Server I can no longer start the Orcl Service in the WinNT Services box , I keep getting a error Msg. any ideas on how to install the two products so I can use Developer to access the Oracle 8 server ?? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
 D Parent Received on Sun Oct 31 1999 - 11:44:00 CST