Findout if SQL Loader is ready with loading Data

From: Michael Kurz <Michael.Kurz_at_c-plan.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 14:11:50 +0100

Hello

I have following Problem

I wrote an Import Program which is using SQL LOader to Load the Data.

I start the Loader thru a DOS Batchfile. When the Loader is Ready i make a select on a table (via ADO) but the Data is not ready loaded at this time.

Minutes Later (depends on Datasize) i get the right result.

Who can I find out when the Loading Proccess ist done ???

I looked at the Sessions/Processes but that's not the answer. When they are done the Data is still not loaded.

Thanx for Help
Micha Received on Sun Oct 31 1999 - 07:11:50 CST