ORA-01925 maximum of 20 enabled roles exceeded

From: Armen Khachikian <khachiki_at_bcf.usc.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 02:09:39 -0700

    I was trying to connect the data base through SYS/CHANGE_ON_INSTALL password when I got the followin error: ORA-01925: maximum of 20 enabled roles exceeded.

I was checking the error description and it was mentioned that I have to increase the MAX_ENABLED_ROLES beyond the value of 20.  Does anybody know how can I increase this value?

Armen Received on Sat Oct 30 1999 - 04:09:39 CDT