stored procedure

From: Andreas Schwaiger <andreas.schwaiger_at_strasser.at>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:20:09 +0200

is there a possibility to run a stored procedure in the background? = (dual processor machine)
I have a stored procedure which set a flag in a table when the "work" in = the procedure is finished.
I will start more tasks of this procedure and look at this flag after a = specified time.
How can I do this?
Many thanks for helping

Andi Schwaiger
Austria Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 12:20:09 CDT