Re: Oracle & Apache

From: Stauffer <stauffer_at_voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:16:27 -0500

There are several possible solutions, among them:

I've used php and java servlets and like both technologies. Another person at my location uses perl quite successfully. You can set up the web server to allow you to use any of these techniques fairly easily (java servlets being the most involved setup).

Glenn Stauffer