INSO filter for interMedia Text index

From: Harlin Setiadarma <harlins_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:53:08 +0700

Hi,
can anyone help me....
I have setup Oracle 8i (intel/nt) with interMedia Text option. I have setup the extproc in listener.ora and tnsnames.ora. I have grant ctxapp to the corresponding user...

I'm also have create a table docs with the following structure : seq number primary key
title varchar2(100)
content blob

and have populate it with content loaded from pdf documents.

I have create a context index on column content with parameter to enable INSO_FILTER. When I query my table using CONTAINS function :

select title from docs where contains(content,'oracle') > 0;

it does not return any row which mean it cannot find any match for 'oracle' literal.
But I'm very sure that the 'oracle' word is exist somewhere in some .pdf that I have load in my BLOB column (content).

I'm also has set the system PATH environment variable to c:\oracle\ora8i\ctx\bin.
But it still doesn't work...

Is anybody know how to setup INSO filter for use with interMedia Text index....
Thanks before.

Regards,
Harlin Setiadarma Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 09:53:08 CDT