Re: ORA-01078

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:40:01 -0700

Jerome BARRET wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I've just finished to install a new Oracle 8 serveur. During this
> installation, when I created a new database with the assistant, add PL/SQL
> support did not finished. And this error appears : ORA-01078: failure in
> processing initialization parameters. I stop the process, I open svrmgr30
> and I run catproc and catalog manualy.
> DO you know this problem, and is there a solution ?
>
> Thanks.

looks like there's a typographic error in your init.ora file. Check carefully, especially those you changed or added.

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
Inter Access V&L                     Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500 Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 14:40:01 CDT