ORA-01078

From: Jerome BARRET <jbarret_at_cella.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:17:44 +0200

Hi everybody,

I've just finished to install a new Oracle 8 serveur. During this installation, when I created a new database with the assistant, add PL/SQL support did not finished. And this error appears : ORA-01078: failure in processing initialization parameters. I stop the process, I open svrmgr30 and I run catproc and catalog manualy.
DO you know this problem, and is there a solution ?

Thanks. Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 04:17:44 CDT