Resizing tables in Oracle 8

From: Joshua Ford <jc_ford01_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:26:42 -0800

Can anyone tell me how to dynamically resize a table in Oracle 8. I have this app that needs to do lots of inserts to specific tables, then massage that data send it off to other apps and then delete it. My problem is that the table(s) large (results in fragmentation). Truncating the table and then exporting and reimporting the table is not an option. Any ideas

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE - Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 16:26:42 CDT