Re: Access database to Oracle database???

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:49:46 GMT

This is just what I was going to reply. I made the same mistake before. Not only can the tablename be in lowercase letters, but so can the column names. If you want to find out the table name, use:

   SELECT table_name FROM user_tables;

Then do a DESCRIBE "table_name" to get the column names. To avoid this, just make sure you use upper case chars in both the tablename and the columns.

HTH,
Brian