Newbie needs pointed in the right direction.

From: Robert B. King <1bking_at_gte.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:20:53 GMT

Hi Guys,

I have been working with SQL Server for quite some time, but now I need to determine the default system administrator userid and password for a fresh installation of Oracle 8i (running on NT workstation). I have the server running, can connect using scott/tiger, and have built a database. Obviously, I missed something during the install. Now what?

TIA
Bob King
1bking_at_gte.net Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 13:20:53 CDT