Oracle Intelligent Agent: extra characters after close-quote

From: Garsen Subramoney <Garsen_at_netactive.co.za>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:17:27 +0200

Hi I'm getting the following error messgae when i try to start up the Oracle Intelligent Agent

LSNRCTL for IBM/AIX RISC System/6000: Version 8.0.5.0.0 - Production on 28-OCT-99 15:13:15 (c) Copyright 1997 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Welcome to LSNRCTL, type "help" for information.

LSNRCTL> dbsnmp_start
LSNRCTL> extra characters after close-quote

I'mn running Oracle Enterprise Edition 8.0.5 for Aix 4.3.

My listener work fine, its just the dbsnmp that hassles me.

Anyhelp will be most appreciated.

Thanks Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 08:17:27 CDT