Re: Oracle & Apache

From: Steve B <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:20:29 +0100

You could try getting your hands on some Perl modules that allow database access.....

I've forgotten their names off the top of my head but if they do not come with a standard Perl installation then they are downloadable from the CPAN web site.....

This is only one possible suggestion, there are probably loads of ways that it can be done....

Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk