Oracle & Apache

From: <Chris_at_iprc.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:11:44 +0800

Hi experts,

Do any of you have a workable configuration for Apache & Oracle? I have a project that runs both Apache & Oracle on Linux on x86. Now both set up are up and running. But how can I create html pages that can talk to Oracle for select, update, delete, blah, blah, blah? What tools should I use and what is the set up required?

rgds,
Chris Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 00:11:44 CDT