Re: Scripts automatically run on 8.1.5 install (NT)?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:06:38 -0400

    If you have Oracle create the sample database, these scripts are all normally run. If you use the GUI database creation assistant to make a database of your own the scripts are all run (right down to pupbld) and the assistant even offers to stop and restart the listener for you, so it'll pick up the new connection parameters.

Van