WebDB installation

From: Armen Khachikian <khachiki_at_bcf.usc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:20:21 -0700

After the cleanout my system registry from previuos installations of Oracle8i
I managed to install the database with its control files and I can startup and mount the database without any errors. Then I started to install the WEBDB and the password for SYS login started working , but after installation I cannot access to the address http://myhostpc:80/WebDb as my configured database default webpage,I am only able to access the http://myhostpc:80/admin_/gateway.html and when I try to access the http://myhostpc/WebDB/ADMIN_ ...

27/Oct/1999:12:55:52

ORA-06564: object ADMIN_ does not exist ORA-06512: at line 51

DAD name: WebDB
PROCEDURE : ADMIN_

USER                : WEBDB
URL                  : http://myhostpc:80/WebDB/ADMIN_?

PARAMETERS :

ENVIRONMENT:

SERVER_PORT=80
SERVER_SOFTWARE=Oracle WebDb Listener 2.0
SERVER_NAME=myhostpc

GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1
SERVER_PROTOCOL=HTTP/1.0
REMOTE_HOST=127.0.0.1
REMOTE_ADDR=127.0.0.1

REQUEST_METHOD=GET
QUERY_STRING=
SCRIPT_NAME=
PATH_INFO=/WebDB/ADMIN_
HTTP_ACCEPT=image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE=en-us
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING=gzip, deflate
HTTP_USE_AGENT=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows NT)
HTTP_HOST= myhostpc
HTTP_CONNECTION=Keep_Alive
HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=Basic VOVCREI6VOVCREI=

Had I miss something before this installation?

Armen Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 17:20:21 CDT