Re: Imports and Rollback

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:16:05 -0700

Warning warning Will Robinson!

A couple of comments on Connor's comment. One is the usual DON'T DO THIS warning from Oracle Support, even though I'm not part of it. The underscore (or underbar as they call it here in the US for some reason) parameters are not supported unless Oracle Support gets involved.

Second comment is that the parameter Connor mentions affects redo, not rollback, so it won't help in this case anyway.

HTH. Pete