Re: Importing to new schemas

From: Ralph Ganszky <ralph.ganszky_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:45:16 +0200

Hi Kevin,

I think You shoud use the constraints=n switch of the export utility for the data
export. When You have done Your export of the data in Your tables You should export the structure of Your database with the option rows=n and now with constraints=y what is default. If You have imported all tables You can Import the structure with the option ignore=y to enable the constraints.

Best regards
Ralph Ganszky