ORA-12545 TNS: Name lookup error

From: Scott Cummins <cumminss_at_andrews.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:56:59 GMT

I have a windows 95 machine where my customer cannot log on, it acts as if it goes out to the database but returns this error, He can go to another machin and long on fime, I have reinstalled all the 95 protocols and network crd. also the client for microsft windows. can any one help me, I have gotten some information on TNSnames.ora and listener.ora, but I am not sure where to go form here.