Re: very inefficient refresh of snapshots

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:51:57 -0700

Do they need to refresh as a single group? What you're telling us there is that the tables need to refresh together, which is fine if they have referential integrity between them, but is otherwise unnecessary.

Also, you should look at things like the rollback segment being used, degree of parallelization etc.

HTH. Pete