Re: Help: Sybase V Oracle V DB2 ???

From: J.A. Muller <muller_at_cornnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:42:20 +0100

Naran,

The IBM RS6000 site has a extensive help for migrating from Oracle to DB2. If you look it up you will find advice for both planning (estimating the size etc.) and the technical execution (lists of function names in DB2 compared to their counterparts in Oracle including information on whether substr() returns left-trimmed strings or not etc.).

Hope this helps and good luck,
Joost