Instance problems

From: <baoba_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:31:29 GMT

I am running oracle8i on two NT boxes. One is running fine on the other we keep getting a 1001 error message. We have taken an exact duplicate of the information on the good server and put it on the other one and it still doesn't seem to work. It is not a max cursors problem. Is there a problem with our instances. Thank you.
Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 11:31:29 CDT