Re: Clear Rollback Informations

From: Neil C <btsscrth_at_bt.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:00:56 +0100

Hi,

if you are talking about clearing allocated extents for a rollback segment, then you can issue a

ALTER ROLLBACK SEGMENT x SHRINK TO zz k or
ALTER ROLLBACK SEGMENT x SHRINK TO zz m or (if you have optimal set)
ALTER ROLLBACK SEGMENT x SHRINK TO OPTIMAL

where x is the name of the rollback segment, and zz is the size in k or M you wish to shrink to.

HTH NeilC