Oracle and SP5

From: Ermina Chatzipavli <echatzip_at_filmnet.gr>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:55:11 +0300

Hi all,

I am really confused regarding Oracle and NT Y2K compliance. I am running Oracle 8.05 under NT SP3. Oracle 8.05 is Y2K compliant but SP3 is not. Will Oracle be having problems when installing Service Pack 5? (I read something about patches...) I also read in another article that I sould upgrade to SP6. Is SP6 available? There wasn't anything in Microsoft's web site.

Thanks in advance,

Ermina Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 09:55:11 CDT