help

From: moshe berenholts <m-b_at_inter.net.il>
Date: 1999/10/26

ive got a little expirence with oracle so forgiove me for my mistakes im traing to make 2 oracle 8.04.0.0 to talk with each other they installed on nt workstation .lets say the botj system are duplicated and ive changed the
the address,the computer name and the sid after that with it be any problem ? Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 00:00:00 CDT