Oracle & Internet configuration

From: SEG <elguedjs_at_teamco.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:21:13 +0200

Hi !

I'd like to implement a Web site with an expected good traffic and my choice is more & more leaning towards Oracle 8i & Oracle Application Server 4.0
under Windows NT 4.0

My question is: what kind of server should I invest in so that the whole configuration
keeps working well whatever the traffic (at least for reasonable traffic) ?

Thanks !
Regards.
Stéphane E.G. Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 12:21:13 CDT