Imports and Rollback

From: Frank Siegel <NorthernSnow_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:17:13 -0400

Thank you in advance for any help you may give.

Can an import be done without the use of rollback? Can you please answer this question with Oracle 7.3.4 and 8.05 in mind? I had to add a datafile to my rollback segment tablespace during an import so it would not bomb.

By the way, the export came from Oracle 7.3.4 and went to 8 if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks again,
Frank
New Hampshire Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 11:17:13 CDT