Q: Migrating from OAS 3.0.2 -> 4.0.7

From: Guy Dallaire <gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:25:17 GMT

We want to migrate the oracle application server from 3.0.2 to 4.0.7. I've heard two different stories about that. Some poeple tell me that I should install 4.0.7 and rebuild my entire configuration from scratch, others tell me to use the oracle upgrade procedure.

What do YOU think ?

BTW, we have a verisign digital ID and a secure port, if that caused problem in your migration, please tell me how to work around it.

Thanks a million times

Guy Dallaire, Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Quebec Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
http://www.criq.qc.ca
e-mail: gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca
ICQ: 18846092 Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 09:25:17 CDT