How to do from perl program on solaris connected to NT oracle8?

From: rateng <rateng_at_wz.col.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:50:40 +0800

hi, anyone.
  Now, I had a NT oracle8.0.4 that is running. I wanted publicing information from NT oracle8 database to web , the web server is apache web server in the sun solaris. I can write perl program ,and wanting to use it to write perl cgi program that captured data from NT oracle8 to web site. Can you tell how to do in perl?

I had ideaes that is installing perl module to perl compiler,but I don't know the perl ODBC how to connect NT oracle8 and what is protocol editor having?

I am thank you.

regard :rateng_at_wz.col.com.cn Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 05:50:40 CDT