Re: Y2K for NT and Oracle

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 26 Oct 1999 1:59:57 GMT

Peter -
SP3 is NOT Y2K compliant HOWEVER Oracle's databases have been since Oracle7.
This becomes an "it depends" if you are only worried about the database you don't have to upgrade to SP5 but if there are NT considerations you do.
Go check www.oracle.com - there is a whole section on Y2K including which versions to use and the certified combinations with NT.
Becca

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6333&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=6318 Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 20:59:57 CDT